2016 Competition Winners:
1st ($1,000) – Malary Schurman, The Merchantman Seafood & Oyster Bar
Malary also won a trip to Toronto to compete in the National Best Caesar in Town Competition on November 21, 2016.
2nd – Matt Kelly, Olde Dublin Pub
3rd – Melissa Meyers, The Brickhouse
Do you make a mean Caesar? Show off your Caesar making skills amongst some of the best bartenders in town. Take home the bragging rights of having the best Caesar in town… oh and $1000!
- Open to any bartender currently employed at a PEI Restaurant.
- Must be 19 years or older
- Competition takes place at Peake’s Quay Restaurant and Bar
- Top 3 contestants will participate in the finals on the main stage in the Festival Tent Friday September 16, 2016
Date/Time: Thursday, September 15th 2016 – 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Contestants are provided with the following ingredients: Clamato Juice, Vodka, Lemon and Lime
- Contestants are responsible for all other ingredients and glassware.
- Register Here
Caesars will be judged on the following:
- Shellfish Relevance
In the event of a tie, the tie-breaker will default to the best marks in taste, Shellfish Relevance then Originality.
2015 Title Champions
1st – Shatan Sheibani, Red Water Rustic Grille
2nd – Laura Brothers, Old Triangle
3rd – Jodi MacPhee- Crane, The Pilot House
2014 Title Champions
1st Place: Jodi Crane, Red Water Rustic Grille
2nd Place: Laura Brothers, The Old Triangle
3rd Place: Greg Webster, Sutherland’s Restaurant
For more information please call 1 866 955 2003 or email us email@example.com