Restaurant: Foreign Concept
With fierce passion and a natural talent for cooking, Chef Jinhee Lee is rising star in the Canadian culinary scene. Originally from South Korea, Jinhee first moved to Calgary with sights set a corporate profession before finding herself in SAIT’s professional cooking program. Jinhee has impressed many with her inventive and refined approach to food, drawing from the cuisine of her heritage as well as other Asian countries.
- Gold Medal, Canada Culinary Championship 2017
- · Gold Medal, Gold Medal Plates Calgary 2016
- · Silver Medal, Gold Medal Plates Calgary 2015
- · Media Critic Award, AGC Cooks 2013
- · First Place, Calgary Stampede Dueling Chef Competition 2012