Chris Stewart has worked in some of the world’s most well-known kitchens. After graduating from Prince Edward Island’s Holland College in 2001, he went on to hone his skills at the Auberge du Pommier in Toronto, as well as Thomas Keller’s French Laundry in California. In 2006, he joined Eden restaurant in Banff then relocated to The Fat Duck in England in 2009. In 2012, Chris joined Mission Hill Family Estate in Kelowna. In 2016, Chris joined Hawksworth Restaurant as Chef de Cuisine.
- Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants Ranked Sixth for Hawksworth (2017)
- Vancouver Magazine’s Best Upscale Restaurant Gold Award for Hawksworth
- Cooked for the Duke & Dutchess of Cambridge (William & Kate) at Mission Hill Winery (2016)
- Good Food Innovation Award at University of Guelph Gold (2015)
- Cooked for the Queen at her residence in Windsor Castle (2010)