Restaurant: Foreign Concept
With fierce passion and a natural talent for cooking, Chef Jinhee Lee is a rising star in the Canadian culinary scene. Originally from South Korea, Jinhee first moved to Calgary with her sights set on a corporate profession before finding herself in SAIT’s professional cooking program. Jinhee’s inventive and refined approach to food draws from the cuisine of her heritage as well as other Asian countries.
- Canada Culinary Championship Gold Medal (2017)
- Gold Medal Plates Calgary Gold Medal (2016)
- Gold Medal Plates Calgary Silver Medal (2015)
- AGC Cooks Media Critic Award (2013)
- Calgary Stampede Dueling Chef Competition First Place (2012)