Restaurant: Park Restaurant
Darren Rogers is the Chef de Cuisine at Park Restaurant in Montreal. He moved from Kelowna, BC in search of a new challenge, as a way to rediscover his trade and learn more about food. While Darren was in Kelowna he competed in many competitions and loved the challenge they provided. Recently, he was on Top Chef Canada where his love for competitions was sparked again.
Darren has worked with a wide variety of seafood from all over the world during his time at Park Restaurant.
- Top Chef Canada Season 6 (2018)
- 3rd Place – Iron Chef BC Black Box (2015)
- 1st Place – BC Junior Chef of the Year (2014)
- Gold Medal – National CCFCC Junior Chef of the Year (2014)
- People’s Choice – Alexis de Portneuf Cheese Competition (2012)
Facebook: Park Resto
Instagram: @parkresto, @stayhungrydr