Restaurant: Foreign Concept
With fierce passion and a natural talent for cooking, Chef Jinhee Lee is a rising star in the Canadian culinary scene. Originally from South Korea, Jinhee first moved to Calgary with her sights set on a corporate profession before finding herself in SAIT’s professional cooking program. Jinhee has impressed many with her inventive and refined approach to food, drawing from the cuisine of her heritage as well as other Asian countries. She is excited to return to Garland Canada Chef Challenge to defend her title.
- Top Chef Canada Season 6 (2018)
- Winner – Garland Canada International Chef Challenge (2017)
- Gold Medal – Canada Culinary Championship (2017)
- Gold Medal – Gold Medal Plates, Calgary (2016)
- Silver Medal – Gold Medal Plates, Calgary (2015)
Instagram: @chefjinhee, @eatforeign