Charlottetown Event Grounds – 360 Grafton Street
The Charlottetown Event Grounds are located at the corner of Grafton and Water Streets across from the Hillsborough Bridge in Charlottetown, PEI. Entrance at Grafton Street and parking available on site. No public driving access into site from Water Street entrance.
GPS Co-ordinates: 46.24083,-63.114288
- Take the bus! To see the full list of routes and bus schedules visit: maritimebus.com
- To book the bus, click here.
Driving Directions from Northumberland Ferries
- Head North on Service Road toward Trans Canada Highway/PE-1 E
- Turn left onto Trans Canada Hwy/ PE 1 W
- Slight right onto Trans Canada Hwy/ PE 1 W
- Cross Hillsborough Bridge
- Continue straight on Grafton Street
- Arrive Charlottetown Event Grounds
- Save $10 on round-trip bookings
- Book between August 6 – September 20 for travel dates from September 15 – 20
- Not combinable with other offers
- Book your Ferry Home now with Promo Code: SHELL21
Click here for the Ferry Schedule.
Flying to Prince Edward Island
The Charlottetown Airport is conveniently located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, just minutes from downtown and is served by four airlines – Air Canada, WestJet, Flair Airlines, and PAL Airlines. Currently, direct flights are offered to YYG from Calgary, Toronto, Montreal, and Halifax. For more information on flying to PEI, please visit www.flyYYG.com.
Driving Directions from Confederation Bridge
- Head NorthEast on Trans Canada Highway and follow Trans Canada Hwy for 55km. (signs for Charlottetown)
- Continue onto Capital Drive and turn right onto University Avenue
- Turn left on Grafton Street
- Arrive Charlottetown Festival and Event Venue